[Olympus] SlowControl

Brinker, Frank frank.brinker at desy.de
Fri Apr 16 06:27:39 EDT 2010

Dear collegues,
I guess you would also like to store some data from DORIS - they are
achived anyway but it's probably easier to handle them, if they are
already stored together with the event data.

I think what's useful are:
- current of each bunch ( 10 values )
- total current
- lifetime
- information of position monitors ( 8 times 2 values )
- scraper positions ( 4 or 6 )
- corrector currents ?
- cavity voltage ? ( -> bunch length )

I assume a rate of once every 10 seconds is sufficient.

Best regards
Frank