[Olympus] SlowControl

Anton Izotov izotov at mail.desy.de
Fri Apr 16 06:08:39 EDT 2010

Dear Jan,

IMHO. Except HV and even with HV SC data stream is very
small in comparison with main data. So I would propose to write everything
to DAQ user events as well as to SC db. Just to be on a safe site.
However, data analysis will go slower if one has to dig  SC data out from
huge amount of DAQ data. It is much easier to take it from one place.

So we can store everythin in CS db and in DAQ. But use DAQ stored data
only if it somehow lost in SC db.

Anton