[Olympus] SlowControl

John R Calarco calarco at unh.edu
Tue Apr 13 16:15:32 EDT 2010

For the TOF scintillators, individual PMT ADCs need to be monitored
to make certain that gains are matched. There will be 17 scintillators
on each opposing sector = 34 scintillators, each with a PMT at both
ends = 68 PMTs = 68 ADC channels. It is also necessary to monitor the
timing ... so 68 TDC channels. The ADCs should be gated and the TDCs
started by a common gate/start. We will also need to monitor the 68
values of HV in a slow control display which will allow for both seeing
the HVs as well as adjusting them if necessary.

--
John R Calarco
Dept of Physics
Email: Calarco at unh.edu