[Olympus] SlowControl

Anton Izotov izotov at mail.desy.de
Tue Apr 13 11:43:36 EDT 2010

Dear friends,

looks it's time to collect some info for future. Not far future, BTW.
We all need a SlowControl (SC) data. And we want it as ... as possible.
Taking into account that our project seems to pretend to be very precise
one we are much dependent on SC data. It is reality.

I would like to know your oppinion. What would you like to store
(see on your monitors, monitor, control) about your own beloved detector?
I mean ADC channels number needed as well.

Responsibles! I'm calling to you.

The sooner you answer the sooner it works.

My best...

Anton