[Olympus] OLYMPUS collaboration meeting agenda

Richard G Milner milner at MIT.EDU
Fri Sep 4 10:17:26 EDT 2009

Dear OLYMPUS colleagues,
At the end of this message you will find a draft agenda for our collaborati=
on
meeting at DESY from September 13 to 16. The main points are:

- We meet at 14:00 in Seminar Room 3 on Sunday afternoon to discuss critical
issues for the review.  I have received an acknowledgement from Young-Kee K=
im
that the TDR draft has been received.  We may receive a request for further
information in advance of the review.
- On Monday morning we will do the `dry runs' for the review presentations.
- On Monday afternoon we will discuss a number of collaboration issues.
- On Tuesday morning we will have a first technical discussion. All enginee=
rs
should attend this meeting.
- On Tuesday afternoon, the technical review will take place.
- On Wednesday morning, we will discuss the outcome of the review and prepa=
re
any action items.  Wednesday is a service day for DORIS so there will be a
visit to the accelerator at 10:30 am on Wednesday morning.
- On Wednesday afternoon, technical discussions will continue, if required.

Feel free to suggest revisions to the agenda. If I receive any further feed=
back
from the review committee, I will be in touch.
best regards,
Richard