[Olympus] Fwd: OLYMPUS Review - 15 September 2009

Richard G Milner milner at MIT.EDU
Fri Sep 4 10:05:25 EDT 2009

Dear OLYMPUS colleagues,
The latest schedule for the OLYMPUS review can be found below.
best regards,
Richard

----- Forwarded message from frank.lehner at desy.de -----
    Date: Fri, 4 Sep 2009 12:51:28 +0200
    From: "Lehner, Frank" <frank.lehner at desy.de>
 Subject: OLYMPUS Review - 15 September 2009
      To: "Zeuner, Wolfram" <wolfram.zeuner at desy.de>, Young-Kee Kim
<ykkim at hep.uchicago.edu>, Naohito Saito <naohito.saito at kek.jp>,
elke at mail.desy.de, stewart at bnl.gov, "Mnich, Joachim" <joachim.mnich at desy.de>,
Andy White <awhite at uta.edu>, "Tippens, Brad" <Brad.Tippens at science.doe.gov>,
"Schneekloth, Uwe" <uwe.schneekloth at desy.de>, Richard G Milner
<milner at mit.edu>, "Brinker, Frank" <frank.brinker at desy.de>, "Bradley D.
Keister" <bkeister at nsf.gov>, hasell at mit.edu, beck at hiskp.uni-bonn.de

Dear review committee and OLYMPUS collaborators,

This is to inform you that:

1. the agenda of the OLYMPUS review on 15 September is now available on
indico at

https://indico.desy.de/conferenceDisplay.py?confId=2302

I would like to ask the speakers to post all talks/slides on this web
site prior to the meeting. The modification key for uploading the talks
to this website is "olympus". Uwe Schneekloth or myself can also assist
in case of problems.

2. We will set up a video conference connection for 15 September. For
joining you should dial the following E.164 number in ESnet:

0011349 82 x
with x the conference-ID: 65967

Please note that times on the indico agenda are given in Central
European Summer Times.

With kindest regards,

Frank Lehner

----- End forwarded message -----