[Olympus] Collaboration Meeting at DESY 30 Nov. - 1 Dec.

Belostotski, Stanislav stanislav.belostotski at desy.de
Thu Nov 26 12:02:32 EST 2009

Dear Douglas and colleagues,

May I suggest two more presentations from our group:
Yuri Naryshkin "MC study of  Bhabha/Möller monitor"  15 min
Aleksander Kisselev  "Complementary  equipment for luminosity
measurement at OLYMPUS" 15 min
  I hope it would be possible to find a couple of  time slots for these
talks  as  both presentations seems  worth to discuss and might be
important for the TDR.
In order to  safe time, I   suggest to reduce time quota for Slow
Control discussion by Anton Izotov to 15 min.
With best regards StanB