[Olympus] OLYMPUS Collaboration Meeting

Schneekloth, Uwe uwe.schneekloth at desy.de
Wed Nov 25 11:42:06 EST 2009

Dear Colleagues,

Some additional information concerning the meeting next week.

Most part of the meeting will be held in building 3 room BAH2, see the
attached map. The building is close to the guest house next to the main =

gate. We already met there some months ago.

Monday afternoon (15:00hrs) we'll meet in the video conference room
in the basement of building 1c.

The dinner Monday night will be at Fischclub Blankenese, Blankeneser =

Landungsbruecken, the little pier in Blankenese.
http://www.restaurant-fischclub.de/index.html, phone 040 869962
Please let me know whether you will attend the dinner and will need
a ride.

Best regards,
Uwe

-- =

| Uwe Schneekloth                                                     |
| ZEUS / F1                                                           |
| Deutsches Elektronensynchrotron                                     |
| Notkestrasse 85                                                     |
| D-22603 Hamburg/Germany                                             |
| Tel: +49-40-8998 2007  Fax: +49-40-8998 3092                        |
| email: uwe.schneekloth at desy.de                                      |