[Olympus] OLYMPUS

frullani@iss.infn.it frullani at iss.infn.it
Wed May 27 17:55:47 EDT 2009

Dear Uwe, next Tuesday is a civil holiday in Italy and due to the
proximity of the previous Sunday even if in Italy next Monday is not an
holiday there are good chances that I will be out of Rome for a few days.
In any case, if for any reason I will remain at home I certainly will
profit to join by phone the meeting, if possible.
Let me know. Regards.
Salvatore