[Olympus] OLYMPUS

Schneekloth, Uwe uwe.schneekloth at desy.de
Wed May 27 03:54:31 EDT 2009

Dear Colleagues,

As you know, we will have a meeting of the group leaders at DESY on =

Tuesday June 2.

In fact, there will be two meetings: an internal meeting at 10:00 in =

seminar room 5 and a meeting with Joachim Mnich at 13:30 in the meeting =

room of the directorate. Please let me know if you are not able to come =

and would like to participate via phone.

Attached is an update of the slides I prepared for J.Mnich for the =

extended scientific council session last week, which should a basis for =

the discussion on Tuesday. Mnich asked to add a column on the funding =

slides to indicate which funds are already available or items which can =

be covered within internal funds.

Please note that we have to prepare a brief statement on the status for =

the PRC. The PRC will have a dedicated phone meeting on June 12.

Best regards,
Uwe Schneekloth

-- =

| Uwe Schneekloth                                                     |
| ZEUS / F1                                                           |
| Deutsches Elektronensynchrotron                                     |
| Notkestrasse 85                                                     |
| D-22603 Hamburg/Germany                                             |
| Tel: +49-40-8998 2007  Fax: +49-40-8998 3092                        |
| email: uwe.schneekloth at desy.de                                      |