[Olympus] Presentations from the recent Technical Meeting at MIT-Bates

Douglas Kenneth Hasell hasell at MIT.EDU
Wed Jul 15 14:54:23 EDT 2009

Dear Colleagues,

	There were not many presentations at the recent meeting but what was
shown are available from the OLYMPUS web pages:

	Of some interest is the BLAST detector assembly movie at:

http://web.mit.edu/OLYMPUS/FIGURES/BuildBlast.mpg

and Axel Schmidt's document on synchrotron radiation calculations:

http://web.mit.edu/OLYMPUS/DOCUMENTS/Schmidt_synch_report.pdf

	I have also added directories for the Technical Design Report under
Documents and for the Meeting and Review at DESY 13-16 September,
2009.  As more documents and information become available for these
areas I will update these directories.

Cambridge, MA 02139, USA                      E-mail: hasell at mit.edu