[Olympus] OLYMPUS TDR status

frullani@iss.infn.it frullani at iss.infn.it
Mon Aug 24 09:50:14 EDT 2009

Dear Richard,
August is really a vacation month in Italy and nobody is reachable. I will
be back at lab next Monday August 31 and I will try to send you in the
same day, with the help of Evaristo Cisbani, a short note on the
electronic cards on which we are working for the read out of GEM chambers.
It will be up to you to consider to include or not in the present version
of TRD.
All the best and thanks for all the work.
Regards.
Salvatore