[Olympus] Meeting following Gordon Conference

Douglas Kenneth Hasell hasell at MIT.EDU
Tue Jul 29 21:56:40 EDT 2008

Dear Colleagues,

	The upcoming Gordon Conference in Tilton, NH

http://www.grc.org/programs.aspx?year=2008&program=photonuc

begins Sunday, 10 August at 18:00 and ends Thursday, 14 August at
21:30.  Depending on peoples' travel arrangements this is an
opportunity to have an impromptu meeting at either Bates (chance to
see the BLAST detector) or MIT on Friday, 15 August.

	If you are attending the Gordon conference and are interested in
attending such a meeting please let me know. Please also let me know
your preferences for date, time, and venue.

Cambridge, MA 02139, USA                      E-mail: hasell at mit.edu