[Olympus] DESY Meeting Presentations and Meeting around Gordon Conference

Douglas Kenneth Hasell hasell at MIT.EDU
Fri Jul 18 07:15:25 EDT 2008

Dear Colleagues,

	Thank you to everyone who attended and contributed to the OLYMPUS
meeting at DESY 17-18 July, 2008.

	The presentations have all been posted to the web page and can be
found at:

http://web.mit.edu/2-photon/PRESENTATIONS/20080717/

	The next meeting will be informal meeting around the time of the
Gordon Conference (Tilton, New Hampshire, USA 10-15 August, 2008).
Anyone who will be in the Boston area at this time should please tell
me their preference for a meeting in Boston either before (i.e. 9
August) or after (i.e. 15-16 August) the conference.

Cambridge, MA 02139, USA                      E-mail: hasell at mit.edu