[mworks-users] Reminder: MWorks supporting software survey

Christopher Stawarz cstawarz at MIT.EDU
Tue Apr 27 18:56:02 EDT 2010

Just a quick reminder:  If you use MWorks and haven't yet filled out the supporting software survey, please do so soon.  You can find the survey at

http://surveys.polldaddy.com/s/17E7BD4750577F2F/

Thanks,
Chris