[mworks-users] Survey: MWorks supporting software

Christopher Stawarz cstawarz at MIT.EDU
Tue Apr 20 13:27:25 EDT 2010

Hi all,

To help guide planning for the next release of MWorks (née MonkeyWorks), I've put together a short survey about OS versions and scripting/analysis environments.  If you are a current or future MWorks user, I'd really appreciate it if you'd take a few minutes to respond.  You can find the survey at

http://surveys.polldaddy.com/s/17E7BD4750577F2F/

I'd like to get as many responses as possible, so feel free to forward this message to other interested MWorks users.

Thanks for your help!

Chris