[mosh-users] [mosh-devel] Mosh 1.3.1 release candidate 2 available for testing

John Hood cgull at glup.org
Fri May 26 21:37:30 EDT 2017

On 05/26/2017 21:21, Jeremie Courreges-Anglas wrote:
> Keith Winstein <keithw at cs.stanford.edu> writes:
>
>> Thanks, Jeremie! Do these tests work with 1.3.0? (And if so, are you able
>> to bisect this for us?)
> emulation-scroll.test result: did not exist in 1.3.0
>
> So nothing to bisect, as far as I can see.  Log files for 1.3.0
> attached, let me know if you need more information.
OpenBSD-current, of course, has a prerelease version of tmux.

Does mosh-1.3.1rc2 build successfully for you with OpenBSD 6.1?

I took a quick look at this.  I was able to reproduce the
emulation-scroll.test failure in tmux 2.4 on FreeBSD 11.0 in tmux
without mosh, which points both to an issue in tmux, and also to
insufficient testing of the tests on my part :)

I'll examine this a little more closely with the portable tmux soon.

regards,

   --jh