[mosh-users] Roaming IP

Riccardo Romoli ric.romoli at gmail.com
Sat Oct 31 18:49:33 EDT 2015

The client run accross several hibernation steps. I start the connection
to my work-server from my work network and it works. I hibernate the
laptop and go home. I resume the laptop at home but I get the previous
error. I hibernate and resume again at work and all works.

I do not use a different server IP, I connect to my server-machine using
the public IP address. The only thing that change is the IP of the
client, my laptop.

Ricca