[mosh-users] Alternate character set support (line grpahics) with terminfo

Keith Winstein keithw at MIT.EDU
Thu Mar 20 12:26:41 EDT 2014

Try this to get a real "traditional" xterm:

xterm +k8 +lc -en C -xrm 'XTerm*locale: false' -xrm 'XTerm*utf8: false' -e
'echo -e "\x9b44mHello... \x9b0;1m\x9b30Cworld!"; sleep 10'

If this conversation goes off into a long tangent about X resources and
*their* pathologies, it will make my Thursday!

Cheers,
Keith