Re: 回复: [mosh-users] why i failed to build mosh? i have installedprotobuf, but configure said it cannot find it, why?

Anders Kaseorg andersk at MIT.EDU
Fri Jun 13 02:01:12 EDT 2014

On Fri, 13 Jun 2014, Alex Chernyakhovsky wrote:
> export protobuf_CFLAGS=-I/home/bigforest/ins_t/include
> export protobuf_LIBS=-L/home/bigforest/ins_t/lib

Or, it should be enough to

  export PKG_CONFIG_PATH=/home/bigforest/ins_t/lib/pkgconfig

assuming that /home/bigforest/ins_t/lib/pkgconfig/protobuf.pc exists; that
will let configure find the include and lib directories itself.

Anders