Re: 回复: [mosh-users] why i failed to build mosh? i have installedprotobuf, but configure said it cannot find it, why?

Alex Chernyakhovsky achernya at MIT.EDU
Fri Jun 13 01:50:41 EDT 2014

Hi,

You should
export protobuf_CFLAGS=-I/home/bigforest/ins_t/include
export protobuf_LIBS=-L/home/bigforest/ins_t/lib

(note the -I and -L)

Sincerely,
-Alex