[mosh-users] Logging from mosh-server

Jim Cheetham jim.cheetham at otago.ac.nz
Tue Dec 17 22:10:28 EST 2013

What sort of logs are available from mosh-server? I'm particularly
interested in being able to detect invalid attempts to talk to the
server (more likely to be DoS than realistic attempts to guess the key),
and also to track when a 'connected' user changed IP address
successfully. Related to this, do we update utmp when a user's IP
address changes, or only when it is initially connected?

-jim
--
Jim Cheetham, Information Security, University of Otago, Dunedin, N.Z.
✉ jim.cheetham at otago.ac.nz       ☏ +64 3 470 4670 ☏ m +64 21 227 0015