[mosh-users] Mosh, iTerm and tmux

Keith Winstein keithw at MIT.EDU
Mon Dec 2 22:34:46 EST 2013

Hi William,

Thanks for your message. This is definitely the nicest "why I switched back
to SSH" note we have ever gotten. :-)

You may be interested in our conversation with the iTerm2 folks earlier
this year -- please see
https://www.mail-archive.com/mosh-devel@mit.edu/msg00304.html

The scrollback is on the agenda for us; unfortunately I doubt the
integration to a native terminal emulator is going to happen anytime soon.
You could get somewhere by just running tmux locally (and maybe having it
automatically run "mosh server" when you start up a new tab), but I realize
that's probably not quite what you wanted.

Best regards,
Keith