[mosh-users] mosh-server countdown to self-termination after client crash?

Stephen Balukoff sbalukoff at bluebox.net
Thu Aug 2 20:38:36 EDT 2012

Hey y'all!

Does anyone know whether in the event of a mosh-client session exiting in a
non-friendly way (eg. laptop freeze), whether the orphaned mosh-server
process on the server will eventually exit?

I suppose I could write a cron job which looks for orphaned mosh-server
sessions and kills them periodically, but it'd be great if this
functionality were already built into the mosh-server process in some way
shape or form.

Thanks,
Stephen

--