[mosh-users] Feature request - session broadcast

Keith Winstein keithw at MIT.EDU
Thu Apr 12 17:50:14 EDT 2012

Hello Rayson,

Do screen or tmux meet your needs in this area?

You might just try having one mosh (used by the instructor) start up a
tmux session, and then the students can also use mosh to run something
like "/usr/bin/tmux -S /tmp/shared attach -r" for a read-only shared
window.

(See http://rwmj.wordpress.com/2011/11/23/using-tmux-to-share-a-terminal/)

That might do the trick without changing mosh itself.

Cheers,
Keith