[mosh-users] Feature request - session broadcast

Rayson Ho raysonlogin at gmail.com
Thu Apr 12 17:23:19 EDT 2012

While we are on this topic, I think a very useful feature (at least
for software training classes) is session broadcast - ie. allow
read-only clients to hook up to a section. I think the architecture of
Mosh would make this feature easier to implement.

This way, we can run demos very easily. (Many conference room
projectors do not have enough resolution).

Rayson

Open Grid Scheduler / Grid Engine
http://gridscheduler.sourceforge.net/

Scalable Grid Engine Support Program