[mosh-users] errors compiling mosh

Keith Winstein keithw at MIT.EDU
Tue Apr 10 22:36:29 EDT 2012

Hello Jean,

Unfortunately I think we are still working on packaging this for
RHEL/CentOS 5 and debating how to handle the missing byteswap routines
issue.

We're tracking the issue here, and one user has reported a way to get
these routines on CentOS 5 that you might find useful.

https://github.com/keithw/mosh/issues/107

Best regards, and thanks for trying mosh!

Keith