[mosh-users] ssh -i keyfile

Eugene Doma eugene.doma at sydney.edu.au
Tue Apr 10 00:40:17 EDT 2012

Came across MOSH via Hacker News - read all the info and liked it enough to install on a worksation and an AWS server.

I administer several AWS virtual machines.  Due to various reasons, each machine is accessed via a specific private key.

the ssh command used is :  ssh -i keyfile.pem user at node

When I hacked the mosh perl script, I put in an -i keyfile.pem on the exec line for the ssh.

I get an error:
Warning: Identity file  keyfile.pem not accessible: No such file or directory.

Tried using a fully qualified path name, same error, tried temporarily making the keyfile readable by everybody - same error.

Since I have no perl experience, I don't know who to debug further or how to fix.

Any suggestions?
Cheers,
Eugene