[mosh-users] [mosh-devel] Getting started with Mosh

Chason Chaffin cchaffin at mediatemple.net
Tue Apr 10 00:02:55 EDT 2012

hmm, you are correct, screen won't work either!

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction. Discussing this with my
company's systems engineers. When I find a fix, I'll be sure to reply
to this thread. Of course, if anyone else has seen this before or
comes up with a fix first, I'd love to hear it. ;)