[mosh-devel] Mosh 1.4.0 is available on GitHub

Keith Winstein keithw at cs.stanford.edu
Thu Oct 27 22:42:14 EDT 2022

Thanks Ben. I didn't realize we had pushed an unsigned tag already. I
guess... my tentative thought would be let's un-push the "mosh-1.4.0" tag
since I'd rather maintain past practice and have that be a signed tag
anyway. Unless you think this will cause lots of problems (but I don't
think it will). I don't think we need to rev the version number unless you
do.

And then I think sure, please do what you think is right with the ChangeLog
and the debian/changelog however you prefer, and then I can tag and sign
that and we can cut the source tarball from there. Sorry for the
last-minute friction here.

-Keith