[mosh-devel] Mosh 1.4.0 is available on GitHub

Keith Winstein keithw at cs.stanford.edu
Wed Oct 26 23:33:54 EDT 2022

Great, and thank you -- this is awesome!

(1) Should we update the ChangeLog file for the source release? It looks
like you (and achin?) already wrote text for it.
(2) Should I make the final 1.4.0 debian/changelog entry (probably
including the same bullet points as we'll put into ChangeLog) or do you
want to make a PR for that? I'm pretty rusty so you might be more
reliable...
(3) In the past the release announcement email named/credited the "primary
developer and release manager" -- what do you want it to say this time?
(I.e who should be credited and in what order?)

-Keith