[mosh-devel] i would not trust Thranduil Mosh - the great King of open-source terminals - to honor his word

Sergei Udris sergei.udris at gmail.com
Fri Feb 25 07:57:04 EST 2022

i would not trust Thranduil Mosh - the great King of open-source terminals
to honor his word - program peer-to-peer programs including unseen
competitive games
should the end of all days be upon us!

you lack all honor!
  siding with Azog by accepting Middle Earth without peer-to-peer
games github email twitch
    when Legolas disobeying you and leaving sickly secure-safe-stable
Woodland Realm to help our quest is p2p
  turning program into project like producers pushing NIck Lang to
play Joe Gunn when he wants Ray Casanov part
  not being guests but workers and turning programming and open-source
into a lowely City of Dale economy-marketplace
  rushing to tight-couple in musty mutual-greetings-heavy folly chats
and twitter
    when Genie pulled email and mailing lists miracle out of his hat for us
  drowning program in  in tests, cloud-CI-crotches, contirbutor guides-rules
    like when FOrrest Gump had leg braces and didn't know he could run
  nesting around one program and not programming games like proud Vulcan Academy
    yet having shiny-empty webpages, for-Lord-Business-resumes and
Balin-beard-lengthy maintainer credits and attributions
    jsut like Alain Caesar Delon says - ave moi!
    no wonder Spock chose Starfleet
  in words of Pierce: Wolverine, seeing you like this breaks ma dam' heart

you turned away from the suffering of my people in the money-cloud
inferno that is destroying us
  honest as What the Health?
  if Eliud Kipchoge instead of breaking 2 hour barrier settled for
being some school coach
  if Linux - inner Jabba the Hutt stole name Freax - agreed to be
inferior to First Order OSs
    instead of defying real-OS-cant-be-amatuer and being better and
running in Watney's rover
  if torrent clients acceped Strickland-server-networks-only Hill
Valley instead of generating most traffic
  if Rich Roll instead of plainly saying - i'm vegan, 100% - dodged
around like some vegetarian to not offend meat-eaters
  if Jesus instead of healing Canaanite woman's daughter blindly
followed instructions
  even Sauron would reforge the One Ring to serve them as superior evils

imrid amrad ursul!
  even dust of Mosh realm we shake off of our Seinfeld-Obama-Nike running shoes
  but be sure - peer-to-peer programs including new competitive games
- are climbing like Honnold on Mount Kenia
  no projects no experiments no docs no
issues-discussions-scratching-on-top-of-our-heads
  no caging programs under user namespaces making L3-39 furious -
why?! because you're my organic overlord?!
  no money-ads-donate-coins-jobs-fundings-sponsors lethal infection
  programs who are guests not workers
  living and singing with their own voice like Peter Dinklage Still-Going-Strong
  better than what Borg of money can money-jobs-teams collective-gram
  are steaming ahead on Hogwarts Express along with Pat Brown and
Impossible Foods mission
  both will be served in vegan jars of mithril parens ( )

we must away at break of day - to find our long forgotten gold

Kenan: i'm an RA here, and it's not true at all
Herb Welch: sad day in Brooklyn - back to you, Jay