[mosh-devel] Checking for updates

John Hood cgull at glup.org
Wed Jun 8 21:37:05 EDT 2016

For what platform?  (That question is both practical and rhetorical.)

This only makes sense for platforms that do not have an established
distribution system, and that we do builds for.  That equals "OS X".

In that case, we're probably best off using the Macintosh App Store, if
they allow/support distributing CLI apps that way.

As a general thing, we can't do this for all platforms, which all have
their own release schedules and methodologies, and where we are not
usually in control of the releases.

regards,

  --jh