[mosh-devel] --prefix of bash-completion? (wishlist?) Mosh 1.2.5 release candidate 2

C.v.St. stucki-spam at t-online.de
Sun Jun 28 05:24:58 EDT 2015

Hi!

I just run the "configure/make install" to test and added --prefix=$HOME
assuming it would need nothing more to
restrict it, to only be in my own $HOME.

Too late I see, that "--enable-completion" does not
follow the prefix and can not be installed this way.

Is there a way to fix this 'inside the git repo'
by the standard mechanisms, or could you create
a warning and leave 'completion' disabled on the
non-standard paths?

Yours,   Stucki