[mosh-devel] Mac OS X binaries for mosh

Keith Winstein keithw at MIT.EDU
Sat Mar 30 16:32:40 EDT 2013

Hello Paul,

We have a 1.2.4 pkg but have temporarily pulled it because of some snafus
with recent OS X versions.

To compile Mosh, please see the directions on http://mosh.mit.edu under
"Building from source." You do not need to run ./autogen.sh or automake --
that's only for rebuilding a release. But mosh-1.2.4.tar.gz is a release
and already has a ./configure. You do need the dependencies listed under
"Dependencies."

Most of our Mac users automate this process by just using Homebrew or
MacPorts, rather than compilng manually by hand. We have directions for
both on the site.

Good luck and best regards,
Keith