[mosh-devel] Something for idea list?

Lawrence 'The Dreamer' Chen TheDreamer at lhaven.net
Fri Jun 28 08:34:37 EDT 2013

Can Mosh work if the mosh-server IP changes as I roam between networks?

Namely when I'm on campus wifi, I'll have a 10.x.x.x address and the
hostname for mosh-server will resolve to one as well.

But, when I'm off campus. I'll have whatever IP is assigned by the
network I'm on, and the hostname for mosh-server will resolve to its NAT
IP (which I'm told is subject to change, but so far hasn't.  I'm the DNS
administrator, so I should get notice of any changes...)

Not sure if its because the NAT is only on the outside, or that internal
routing doesn't send the response back out through the NAT...

  Name: Lawrence "The Dreamer" Chen        Email: TheDreamer at lhaven.net
  Blog: http://lawrencechen.net