[mosh-devel] multi-ip's

Bonz gurubonz at gmail.com
Wed Jun 26 09:25:48 EDT 2013

hi,

been trying to get mosh working on my x0 over several networks.

unfortunately my wifi router is fairly simple.

this means if i try to mosh to my server from lan side,

the router rejects the connection, only port forwards external traffic.

if i mosh from the wan side no issue.

if i mosh to the servers internal ip while on my routers wifi lan no problem.

however this fails if i move to a different network on the wan side of my router.

is there some way to make mosh try an internal ip initially

and then fallback to a different fqdn if it is not reachable or fails.

bonz.