[mosh-devel] SSP

Keith Winstein keithw at MIT.EDU
Tue Jan 29 22:38:35 EST 2013

Hi Yong,

Thanks for your kind words! In addition to the paper as published and the
video online, there was an earlier draft that went into more detail about
the protocol: http://mosh.mit.edu/mosh-paper-draft.pdf

Hari, Anirudh Sivaraman, and I have also applied SSP to one other
application, as the basis of a protocol intended for videoconferencing
over a cellular network.

http://alfalfa.mit.edu has some information and a draft research paper.

Please keep in touch and let us know if you have some other ideas for
where SSP might be useful.

Best regards,
Keith