[mosh-devel] SSP

Yong Bakos ybakos at regis.edu
Tue Jan 29 22:27:18 EST 2013

Hi and thanks for all things Mosh.

I'm writing a short research paper for a graduate-level networking class and wanted to explore SSP: how it works, documenting the segment/packet formatting of the protocol, analyzing packet behavior between client/server, and exploring how SSP might be used for other applications.

I've read the paper, cloned the repo and have started to dig, but wanted to reach out to see if there was any existing doco on the protocol itself, or where I might start with the source code.

Please let me know if this should be addressed to Keith directly off-list.

Best,
Yong Bakos