[mosh-devel] Wholesale DAHUA/DALI/YAAN/RELONG CCTV Security Devices

Henry eletters37 at nionesecurity.com
Wed Aug 14 23:45:38 EDT 2013

Dear Sir/Madam
Nione Security, the world wide wholesale trader.
We are wholesale DAHUA,DALI,YAAN, RELONG and other CCTV Security devices.
We provide products with better price, and fast delivery.
♦Technology Leader in IP Surveillance
Nione Security Technology Co. Ltd is one of the world's leading suppliers & trader of video security surveillance devices and solutions, focusing on multiple security surveillance market segments. Established in 2006, Nione Security has grown from a small company into a global enterprise. Nione Security offers extensive products including hybrid DVRs, NVRs, standalone DVRs, digital video servers, compression cards, high-definition IP cameras, and speed domes, which all of them meet the ONVIF & PSIA standards. These products are empowering more than 100 countries and secure various security applications around the world to enjoy best quality video performances.

♦Solution Development and Integration
The core value of Nione Security is the ability to search, develop, integrate and market complete end-to-end solutions for our clients in the IP surveillance market. Nione Security's technology advancements enable complete solution offerings to cover all segments of the security market. Not only offering the IP surveillance hardware such as IP cameras and video servers, all Nione Security products are bundled with free management iVMS software; in addition to the rich selection of management applications offered by leading Independent Software Vendors that support Nione Security hardware.

♦Popular Compatibility  of Security System
             Nione Security is a zealous supports of current most compatibility standards. The IP network surveillance devices all Nione Security is selling, have great support and compatibility with ONVIF & PSIA. We believe this will make the end user have convenient upgrade opportunity when them have the requirements.

♦Flexible Business Model to Drive Industry Revolution
Headquartered in Hangzhou, China, Nione Security has expanded into a global operation, partners with distributors, application developers worldwide in Los Angeles covering the Americas; Amsterdam covering Europe; and Dubai for the Middle East. There are joint ventures in India and Russia, as well as a maintenance center in Hong Kong. With flexible customization offerings to accommodate different business models. Nione Security's commitment to sales, marketing and technical support will empower his innovative IP surveillance technology to be thoroughly optimized and appreciated by Nione Security's strategic customers.