[mosh-devel] tunneling using mosh

Keith Winstein keithw at MIT.EDU
Sat Aug 10 22:58:35 EDT 2013

Hello Edward,

I'm not quite sure I follow. Do you want an arbitrary tunnel of a
byte-stream, or do you just want to be able to get a persistent, roamable
shell login to a machine that's behind a firewall?

Mosh doesn't support arbitrary tunnels (yet!), but if you just need a shell
login from a central server to another machine behind a firewall, that can
be arranged. (We might want to flip which side is the client and which is
the server.)

Cheers,
Keith