[mosh-devel] Status of two submitted patches

Keith Winstein keithw at MIT.EDU
Mon Apr 15 13:33:52 EDT 2013

Hello Jeremie,

These both look good. Could you please add a Signed-off-by:, and
ideally file them as a pull request on github.com/keithw/mosh ?

If you can't do a github pull request, that's ok, but it's easiest for us.

Keegan: Can you weigh in here on whether we depend on pselect()'s
atomicity and whether this usage here is ok in practice?

Thanks,
Keith