[mosh-devel] mosh windows port (working version)

Keith Winstein keithw at MIT.EDU
Thu Apr 11 22:46:09 EDT 2013

Hello Jaeseung,

This is amazing! You have done a huge amount of work here. I really like
how you do not need another terminal emulator and just directly inspect the
mosh Framebuffer objects and display them to the screen. How can we help
you get the word out about this and further polish it?

Re: the pull request, I am not sure that integrating this Windows support
code into our tree is the best way to do it. Unfortunately I don't know of
anybody else who is a regular contributor who has the expertise to evaluate
and maintain this code (or even to build and test it). Another possibility
is that you could maintain this as "Windows Mosh" and we would link to you
and work with you as we continue to do releases. What do you think, and
what are your intentions?

Cheers, and thanks again -- there have been a lot of people asking for this.

-Keith