[mosh-devel] Question to the Developers (multiple server addresses?)

Keith Winstein keithw at MIT.EDU
Tue May 8 14:13:00 EDT 2012

Hi Chris,

Thanks for the suggestion, and glad you're liking Mosh.

We are working on something like this, but I don't have a very clear
vision what the UI would be like yet. (Should we make more escape
sequences? Should there be a separate program that can configure
existing mosh sessions?)

Best regards,
Keith