[mosh-devel] Uploaded mosh-1.0 and made packages

Keith Winstein keithw at MIT.EDU
Thu Mar 22 19:29:29 EDT 2012

Hi all,

I released mosh-1.1. This should be the last one for a while. mosh-1.1
servers will work with the mosh-1.0 setup script, but the mosh-1.1
script won't work with a mosh-1.0 server. (This should also be the
last one of _those_ hopefully forever.)

I uploaded a GNU-style tar.gz:

https://github.com/downloads/keithw/mosh/mosh-1.1.tar.gz

I also made Debian packages at:

http://mosh-debian.xvm.mit.edu/mosh/

Christine, could you please upload to Debian at your convenience, and
Alex, could you please build and submit the RPM to Fedora?

Quentin, could you please update MacPorts with the mosh-1.1.tar.gz,
and seph, could you please update Homebrew with the mosh-1.1.tar.gz?

I will look into building a sane DMG with PackageMaker.app, but if
anybody wants to look into that, that would be great too. It is very
easy to compile mosh-server and mosh-client on OS X with a
libprotobuf.a given on the linker command line. (Everything else is in
/usr/lib and hopefully is ok to have be dynamic.)

Thanks all,
Keith