[mosh-devel] Mosh fixes

Keith Winstein keithw at MIT.EDU
Fri Mar 2 20:16:15 EST 2012

Thank you!!

I will make mosh.mit.edu redirect to GitHub until it has its own Web page.

I don't really know how Debian works -- will this build on Debian for
i386 and amd64, or am I supposed to make a separate package for
i386...? The http://ftp-master.debian.org/new/mosh_0.96a-1.html page
isn't totally clear if they're going to build it for i386.

Thanks,
Keith