[mosh-devel] Updated: mosh-1.2.2-2 (experimental)

Florian Bruhin me at the-compiler.org
Fri Jul 20 02:29:34 EDT 2012

* Reini Urban <rurban at x-ray.at> [2012-07-19 15:10:13 -0500]:
> For those who have problems with mosh to connect from cygwin to
> hosts which require ssh client keyboard interaction (host keys,
> yes/no, passphrase) I've uploaded an experimental build using this
> branch: https://github.com/piannucci/mosh/tree/patch-3

Sorry if my last mail was a bit too harsh.

I should be able to install this with the Cygwin installer, right? Do
I have to chose a specific mirror or something?

I see 1.2.2-1 in the installer, and the behaviour still didn't change,
I'm still unable to connect even with a working pubkey without a
password. On the other side, I don't see a mosh.exe anywhere.

Connecting via running mosh-client and mosh-server by hand works by
the way. I can't test using mosh-server on Windows though.

Florian

--
O< ascii ribbon campaign - stop html mail    www.asciiribbon.org
   www.the-compiler.org  | I love long mails http://email.is-not-s.ms/