[mosh-devel] mosh IN emacs

Keith Winstein keithw at MIT.EDU
Sun Jul 8 01:04:49 EDT 2012

Hi Dave,

The problem seems to be that emacs ansi-term just doesn't support
resizing -- it does not seem to be making termios calls when the
window size changes, which means the subsidiary process never gets
SIGWINCH and never learns of the resize. I get the same problem
running emacs -nw or vi directly within ansi-term (no SSH or Mosh).

The list may know of a better terminal mode in emacs (I'm not sure
myself). Also cc:ing Nelson who I know uses ansi-term and may know of
a workaround.

Best regards,
Keith