[mosh-devel] FreeBSD Port for mosh added

Ryan Steinmetz zi at freebsd.org
Wed Apr 11 06:50:14 EDT 2012

Keith,

No problem.  portmaster is the preferred method for installing ports,
however, it does require that you have portmaster installed.
(portmaster is a separate port and is not installed on a 'fresh' system
by default)

As a result, you may want to list both sets of instructions.

-r

--
Ryan Steinmetz
Infrastructure Engineer