[mosh-devel] FreeBSD Port for mosh added

Keith Winstein keithw at MIT.EDU
Tue Apr 10 22:59:28 EDT 2012

Thanks very much! We added this to the Web site (with portmaster on
the advice of our local FreeBSD expert, but please let us know if
that's problematic).

Please note we will be doing a release soon to fix a bug that affects
FreeBSD mosh-servers. I'll include you in the emails when that
happens.

Best regards, and thank you,
Keith